Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Neat Tools and weird observations

First, a couple of shout-outs:
  1. BricNinja for sending me the black base plate for my lego wrestler.
  2. Matrix, a cool travel planning site
Second, a weird observation for those of you who watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, well, I watch it with my kids. Have you ever noticed that the 3D rendered Mickey Mouse's ears, never rotate with his head. Whether you are viewing him from the front or from the side, his ears are always facing forward.

This, my friends, is branding. "The Ears" is (intentional mis-grammar) the Disney logo, they must always face forward. So as this little mousculine control freak is strutting around telling people what to say, he is wearing the disney brand on his head....funny eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment